Terrace of 3 No. x 3 Bedroom Townhouses in need of extensive refurbishment and/or development. Side access / parking and rear access to the properties off Cleamore Terrace. Zoned Town Centre, the site extends to c.0.04 Hectare (c.0.1Acre).
– A prominent / high profile location on the corner of Claregate Street and Cleamore Terrace
– High visibility corner location on the main approach road to Kildare Town from the M7 / Kildare Village
– circa 200 metres to Tesco, Kildare Village and adjacent to the Kildare Town Centre
– an established town centre residential and commercial location
– Zoned Town Centre in the Local Area Plan for Kildare Town
Development Opportunities include:
– Refurbish and extend existing houses to 3 no. x 4 bedroom houses (128m2 each), without requirement for planning permission.
– Refurbish and extend two existing houses to 2 no. x 4 bedroom houses (128m2 each) and construct a new 3 or 4 story corner block extending to 6 or 8 no. x 2 bedroom apartments (or commercial unit(s) on ground floor), subject to planning permission.
– Redevelop entire site with higher residential / commercial density, subject to planning permission.
All main services.
Strictly by prior appointment. To adhere to guidelines issued by the Property Services Regulator, viewings by the public are permitted by appointment only and where confirmation is provided of (a) proof of funds (b) property previously viewed online. – Time restricted appointments with sufficient time allowed between appointments to avoid any potential cross over of viewers. – Viewings by one party of two people from the same household is only permitted.
- A high-profile development site located in Kildare Town.
- 3 No. 3 Bedroom Townhouses in need of refurbishment.
- Zoned Town Centre under the Current Local Area Plan for Kildare Town .
- Opportunity to Extend and Refurbish Existing dwellings .
- Offers potential for a higher residential and commercial density
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.